Uganda Joint Christian Council (UJCC) held a celebration for the Ecumenical Public Way of the Cross (EPWC) at Nakivubo Stadium.
In Kampala, the EPWC had thirteen (13) routes starting from different churches in Kampala City and all converging at Nakivubo Stadium.
This year’s Advocacy messages were as below;
- Quality Education, Quality citizens; Play your part
- Your vote is your voice; Let it be heard. But do not sell it
- Advocate for a National Peace Policy.
- We need skills Education for job creation.
- Corruption is theft! Stop it now!
- Reform the electoral laws for free and fair elections!
- Christian Unity is strength, Play your part!!
- Ensomesa ey’omutindo evaamu banansi ab’omutindo. Buli omu akole ekisoboka tulongoose ensomesa.
- Akalulu ko ly’edobooziryo, Leka liwulirwe. Naye tolitunda.
- Twagala teeka erilambika n’okulambulula emirembe mu ggwanga lyaffe.
- Tusse essira ku kusomesa eby’emikono tusobole okwetonderawo emirimo
- Obuli bw’enguzi bubbi. Mubukomye kati !
- Mukole ennongoosereza mu mateeka g’okulonda kisobozese okulonda okw’emirembe n’obwenkanya
- Obumu mu Kurisito ge maanyi. Buli omu akole ekisoboka tubeere bumu
The celebration was very successful and therefore UJCC thanks all Ugandans who managed to attend.